Monday, April 09, 2007

And they're off...to the dictionary!

Yes indeed, it's always fun having an msn convo with somebody with a larger vocab then yourself. I'm getting in the habit of just keeping dictionary.com up in a seperate window so I can consult it whenever need be.

Yay for rapid mood changes...and emergency chocolate. And yay for Kelskie. She stops me from doing any fool plan that comes into my head. And yay for the Easter bunny. He brings candy. =)

So yes, I haven't posted in a while. I went to Edmonton over the spring break. It was quite fun. Yay for little cousins. Needless to say, I didn't feel like posting while I was there.

It's raining right now. I like rain.

I feel like I have a bunch of stuff to do...hopefully I don't forget anything, although I know I will.

Man, this is a random blog. I'm not really in the mood to go on any full length stories right now.

I need to practice.

I need to do a lot of stuff.



~Calminaiel~

"And you know what you'll say then? 'If only I had listened to Robyn.'"

No comments: