Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Skipping and singing

I meant to blog about this yesterday. But I wasn't in the mood. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not completely sure if I'm in the mood right now, so maybe we'll talk about that another day.

Would I be repeating myself if I said I feel like I'm changing? I know I've said it before. Maybe that feeling never really goes away. It just subsides sometimes.

This really sucks. I'm slowly losing my desire to spill all my thoughts out in email or blog form. The more I sit down and attempt to write them, the more I feel the urge to say them in person.

Except you already know the problem with that. I'll be in the perfect situation to talk, and then my brain will freeze, and I'll end up saying nothing.

He says I'm getting better with it. Am I really? I suppose so, a little bit. But still. It's the fact that I still can't do it like I want to that's getting to me.

PS, if somebody could make my stomach actually cooperate with me, that would be really great.

And now, I'm off to hopefully be productive.

~Calminaiel~

"..."

(Actually, the most hilarious quote from today is a little inappropriate for here, so I shall leave it out this time.)

No comments: