Monday, January 26, 2009

Dala

I'm currently sitting in Mac Hall. In about an hour I'll get up and schedule for work, and then proceed to sit around for another hour before going to class. I've been more unproductive than I really should be.

But I did get my theory homework done already. Which means that is one thing done that I now don't have to think about for the next week.

Anyways, I really only have one thing to say, that I've been thinking about since Thursday, and only now have had a chance to sit down and blog about it.

These lines of this song seem to mean something significant to me. The scary thing is, I think it may be because I believe it's true, in a way. I still haven't completely figured it out.

And you'll forget you love her
When she forgets her lines
So don't believe the actress
When she cries


~Calminaiel~

"And now, a Kristian solo."

No comments: