Monday, May 03, 2010

Awesome

So, just a quick note, since I wasn't actually going to blog tonight. I thought about it while waiting for the bus, but I decided I didn't really have anything to say at this particular time.

But then I got home, and did the routine check on my blog, just to see how things are going, and I found that somebody commented on my blog. Not a follower, or a friend, just another blogger. Which made me very happy, because I like it when people comment on my blog. I like hearing people's thoughts on what I'm saying, and it's nice to know people actually read this mess of words I put up here.

That got me thinking that maybe I should comment on blogs more. It makes me happy when people do it for me, so why don't I often do it for other bloggers? It doesn't even have to be complicated. Just something saying I enjoyed their post or something.

Anyways, so that's one thing. Then I looked up this person who commented on my blog, and found their blogs, and looked into those. Then I went to link their blogs to mine, so I'll read them.

This is where things get really interesting. Because (while I was contemplating making a slight layout change) I went to look at any new things I could add to the side there, and guess what I found!

Well, you've probably already noticed it. But it's a search engine for my blog! This is awesome, because it basically eliminates the need for me to tag / label posts, which I've sort of been considering, but that would mean I'd have to go back and do all of them since the dawn of time itself, and I didn't feel like doing that.

Anyways, I highly suggest just playing around with it a little. If you want. I know I did, and I found it super fun. But that's also just me.

But that's really the only thing I have to say for now. The only real layout change I was thinking was to do with the organization of my blog lists. You probably won't notice at all, so no cause for panic.

~Calminaiel~

"Can we go have sex now?"

No comments: