Thursday, June 14, 2007

That time again?

I suppose it's time to post again, although I really don't have much to say. Seriously, lately I've found that the more thinking I do, the more depressed I get. That's exaggerating it, but the concept's the same. So I don't really want to think much right now. I just kinda want to live for the moment right now, because that seems to be when I'm happiest.

I feel like so much is going on...or rather, maybe it's almost the opposite. There's not a lot going on right now, but I feel like I'm holding my breath, just waiting for when things will start happening. And I know they will. I'm just going to hold my breath for another...oh my gosh, less than two weeks!...and then jump right in and see where things go. Then I'll have a little break to recover, maybe think about stuff, maybe not, depending how I feel. Red Deer will be a welcome break. It's pretty much the only camp where there's limited drama. Surprise, I know, but it's true. They just keep us so busy there's not much time for a lot to happen. Come to think of it, that's probably why they keep us so busy.

After that I get to start getting ready for school. Which means I'll probably do some thinking about band council...and other stuff, which we won't discuss at the moment. Again, more of that action that I'm holding my breath, waiting for. Maybe it'll turn out to be nothing, but...I dunno, I kinda hope it won't turn out to be nothing. Hey, I'm a band kid, and a teenager, I'm allowed to hope...=)

Have fun interpreting this one. =P

Pardon me for saying this, but I've found I actually quite like using this blog to confuse people. Hehe. Or at least keep them guessing. I know there are a handfull of people who probably know exactly what I'm talking about, but still. It's fun to vaguely hint about things. Maybe it's just because I'm not good at lying, but here I can almost do it....but not really...

Okay, now I'm just not making sense anymore, so maybe I'd better just go...I'm going to bed strangely early for a night where I don't have school the next day...well, I guess I still have some things to do on the computer yet...but nobody's really chatting to me, and I dunno...I guess I find bed more satisfying then starting a pointless msn convo...not that my convos with friends are ever pointless, but still.

Meh, you never know...maybe after doing what I need to do, I'll find playing computer games and listening to musc more satisfying then bed. We'll see.

Maybe I should see what's going on on WoW...been a while since I've been there...maybe it's just not my thing, although it is amusing, and can cure boredom for a while...

Geez, so many maybes tonight. Almost makes you think I don't know what's going on in my life.

You almost wouldn't be wrong. =P

Almost...

~Calminaiel~

"Twenty years after high school, and they're still not over this guy!"

No comments: