Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Extremely restless

If somebody, at some point, wants to grab a knife, come to my house, and just cut out my uterus, that would be fine by me.

Heck, come without a knife, you can use one of mine.

I hate cramps with a passion.

Current physical status: see title
Current psychological status: undetermined
Current emotional status: annoyed at cramps, but otherwise see above status

As you can tell, I'm still waiting.

I could go on about something, but I have a feeling it may be misinterpreted by some, and at the moment I don't feel like taking that risk. Even though I haven't cared in previous blogs, but this time is different.

I'll raise this issue on a later date. If I forget, remind me.

On a side note, I saw Wall-E today. Adorable movie, it's great. The first Pixar movie to make me cry. Twice. =P

~Calminaiel~

"Well, in this game we don't have Supermarkets. We get our red crayons by digging them up at the dump."

No comments: