Sunday, July 06, 2008

Multiple personalities

Okay, so since I am currently unable to sum up myself as a whole at the moment, I figure I'll just let all the various things going on in my head speak for themselves, and then you can come to your own conclusions. Deal?

Deal.

Also, I'm too lazy to come up with names for all of them this time, so just assume that every time I start a new paragraph, it's a new thought / voice / whatever.

Starting now.

And of course as soon as I say all that, everything in my head decides to shut up.

New plan: I am going to say everything I am thinking in as short and blunt a way as possible.

Go.

It sucks that practically no old MusiCamp friends are coming back this year. I need to start practicing. I really wanted to call you tonight, and the urge to do so is getting stronger. I shall succumb to said urge by the end of the week. Just so you are warned. I don't feel like thinking about university at all until at least August. Late August if I can pull it off. If I wasn't afraid of wind I'd have the urge to go on a late night walk, but it's windy, so I'll have to be content with pacing around the house. Which is quickly becoming a habit, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I feel really bad about snapping at people, or panicking for something that's not worth panicking about. I can't decide if I'm talkative, or not talkative at all tonight.

Why do I always feel like I'm at two completely different ends of a spectrum? I'm either extremely happy, or really not. I either take life too seriously, or not seriously enough. I either want to talk a lot, or not at all. I'm either overly optimistic, or overly pessimistic.

The list goes on. I have a feeling I should stop writing now. I'm not sure why.

~Calminaiel~

"Is that a really round about way of saying I love you?"

No comments: