Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Thief Lord

Tonight I watched The Thief Lord. It's an awesome movie. I've read the book, and loved that too. I didn't even know it was a movie, until my mom and I went out to rent a couple movies, and we saw it. Anyways, I love it. And the music...beautiful. I love those trumpet solos, and the exciting music just makes my heart leap. There's even a funky bassoon line somewhere in there.



That's a picture of all the kids in the movie. The second guy to the right, in the red jacket is Proper. I love him...he's really cute. =) The little guy right in the center is Bo. He's so adorable. The guy in the back with the black and white shirt is the thief lord. He's also really cute. =) And the girl on the end is Hornet, and she has this teeny tiny scene with Proper at the end of the movie, and they are so cute together! Yeah...I loved Proper and Scipio...go figure...the two leading actors in the movie, and they're both cute.

But don't think I like the movie just for the guys. It really is an awesome movie, and even though I knew what happened at the end, because of the book, I was still so into the movie. I loved it. And the music was awesome, did I mention that? I need that soundtrack...

Mozart in the mountains tomorrow. =) That'll be fun. I know Brandrea's (Bryan and Andrea, for those who are totally lost) going, so I want to keep an eye out for them. Even though Bryan scares the heck out of me (hey, he's a scary guy) I guess it'll be nice to say bye before he leaves. He's going to UBC this year. So...yes...I suppose you'll hear more about that tomorrow.

And, Ry's coming home tomorrow. So if he happens to read this (I think it's unlikely, but you never know), welcome home. =)

~Calminaiel~

1 comment:

Melda said...

I didn't know that was a movie!!! Did New Line do it? I know they're doing Inkheart. I have to rent that!