Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yay for blogs...

Yay, it's blog time. Anyways, I actually did have a blog a long time ago...but I deleted it. =) So now I'm making this one...more or less because my cousin did and I'm not creative enough to come up with my own things to do. So, likes goslings following a mother goose...I made a blog. I'd like to say I'm not really as weird as my blog portrays...but that would probably be a lie. So, you can either be like my friends, who just accept that I'm weird, or be like a couple of my little cousins, who say "You're not weird, you're hilarious!" Either choice is fine for me.
What else should I say...yes, I am indeed a bassoon freak. And a band geek. If you don't know what a bassoon is, you should either find out, and fast, or just stop reading my blog. I'll probably talk about it a lot...once I actually get her back from the states. She's getting her one year warrenty work done...I miss her...
And yes, my bassoon is a 'she' and her name is, in fact, Mia. Adorable, isn't it?
I have been playing piano a lot since my bassoon's gone...I should probably be practicing alto sax...but I also want to get a fake book, since I want to learn more jazz for sax. Jazz is really fun to play.
Well...other then the music thing...I also like Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean...if that is indeed how you spell it. Um...yeah, that's pretty much it. I spent 5 weeks in Colorado at a music camp this summer. Then I came home for five days, before going to another 2 week camp in Red Deer. Fun stuff. But now I get to just relax at home...which, after camp, is actually pretty boring. It was nice, after the first couple days...but I've been home for just over a week and I'm kinda getting bored now. I could actually summon some energy and actually go out and do something I suppose...but that would take effort...=)
Well...I'm talking to my friend on msn right now...so that's good. I suppose I'll shut up now...post another time. But don't expect my posts to be all that exciting for the rest of the summer...I'm not doing much...

1 comment:

Melda said...

Oh, so seven weeks of band camp is somehow not exciting enough? Lol. You crack me up. By the way, I think you're hilarious too, do I count as a 'little cousin'? If you're bored you could come visit me :D