Saturday, September 08, 2007

A long long time ago...

Yeah, we just finished watching Star Wars. It was pretty cool. Haven't seen Star Wars in a while. But at the same time, it's not like I watch a lot of movies anyways. =P

So, I'm pretty much addicted to letters. They're fun to write, fun to receive, and just generally awesome. So if I have your address, I may or may not send you a letter eventually. I've already sent two, and I just finished another one this afternoon. It's pretty sweet.

First CYO practice today! Geez, I forgot how un-awake I am for morning rehearsals. Hopefully it gets better, but we'll see. My reed was definitely not good, which was not so enjoyable. I'll have to work a lot on my reed tomorrow, if I'm going to get it in half-decent shape for my audition. I'm getting steadily more nervous for that. I really don't want to think that I didn't get in just because of a bad reed.

And I'm pretty much fed up with my hair. It's so stupid. I pulled about half of it out today because there were soo many bad tangles. So, as of right now, I've resolved that I'm going to keep my hair tied back with about four different hair elastics, which is one of the most efficient ways to keep it from getting too tangled. I know I'll probably get tired of that soon too, and start wearing it down again, but for now, it works.

I also actually should do some french homework tomorrow. I have no idea when our french poems are due, but I'd rather not be completely scrambling at the last minute to get it done.

Speaking of school, I still need to see guidance about math online. Which I'm still not really looking forward to, but if it improves my mark, then I guess it's all good.

Oh, and last night I went to a friend's house with my dad to watch the football game, and on the way home I drove, and we went on Deerfoot! It was late, so it's not like there were a lot of cars there, but it was still pretty cool. Now my parents are talking about getting me to learn a standard, which will be interesting.

~Calminaiel~

"I smell chicken."

No comments: