Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh, the things I'll never know

So, while reading the blogs of various people tonight, it surprised me how much might be happening to other people that I don't know about. Or that they may be doing things that I never thought they would do. And it's surprising to think that people might read my blog and realize the same thing.

Anyways, that was my most recent thought of the night.

I really need to do my French homework. Social too, but if worse comes to worse I can always do that in spare. I actually have to do a mini project for French, and I have it first, meaning I actually have to get it done tonight. Hopefully it'll turn out looking like I put a whole week's worth of energy into it, instead of just one night.

I meant to post last night, after the hockey game (which I went to :D), but it took so long to get through traffic and get home, that by the time I eventually did get back, I just kinda wanted to go to bed. It was a good hockey game, though. Although I really disliked the fact that the Flames fans in the crowd actually all started chanting 'Oilers suck' at one point. Now, I'm not going to like, I really don't like the Flames, and my dislike for them will only grow as the season continues. But still, I don't start chanting out insults to them at a game. Honestly.

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to play again. That'll be nice. It's gotten really depressing to go to so many rehearsals and not be able to play. I think I'm going to start trying to play tomorrow. Just slowly. Like, I'll start sitting in rehearsals with my instrument (be it sax or bassoon), and maybe just play every once in a while. But I'll definitely stop if it hurts. I don't want to ruin my mouth by forcing myself to play before I'm really ready to.

Yes, I watched a slightly hopelessly-romantic movie tonight. Now I'm all full of romantic fantasy. Geez, I'm so pathetic. =P

I'm honestly not sure what else to say. I mean, I have stuff I could mention, but none of it really has a real point. And some of it I just don't really feel like mentioning, I guess.

I think it's good that I'm keeping busy right now. It gives me less time to think. Anybody who knows me knows that it's not always a good thing when I start thinking. And if you didn't know that, you know it now. So I know I may complain about it sometimes, and wonder why I decided to do so much, but maybe I really need it.

The one thing I am consistently complaining about is the fact that I actually have to do grade 12 before I can go to university. I mean, I've been at the university so much already this year, and I've hung out and talked with Mike, and Stephen, and a whole bunch of other university music students, and it sounds like they have soo much fun, and I'm so excited to go and join them!

But don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to grade 12. Despite how I always complain about the band drama, it does make like interesting, and while part of me dreads it, part of me almost looks forward to what's going to happen.

Hmm, seems like I'm pretty consistent in complaining about something, but liking it at the same time. It's almost safe to say that whenever you hear me complaining about something, you can assume that part of me enjoys whatever it is I'm complaining about.

Remember I said almost safe. So don't think that I actually enjoy some stupid useless player in some ensemble that I'm in just because I complain about them a lot.

And I also really need to have a good talk with Kelskie. It hit me a few days ago that I really haven't had a good talk with her since before summer. Sure, we've talked since then, and we've had brief good conversations, but overall, I do feel like we haven't really talked / hung out in a while. It makes me sad.

I love it when I start getting closer to friends. I mean, I just think it's so cool when you have a friend that you considered a pretty good friend, and you start to realize your becoming really good friends. I'm not sure if that made sense, but it does to me, and that's all that really matters.

I love how I say I don't really have anything else to say, and then I end up blabbing on a little more about nothing in general.

But that's what blogs are good for, right?

Okay, I really need to at least starting thinking about my French poems, so for now I guess I'm off, even though I know I'll end up taking so many homework breaks that I'll end up being up late. Oh well. Such is life.

You know, I really feel like I'd get more work done if my family went to bed earlier. It's not an excuse, and it sounds stupid, but it's true. I really never feel like actually starting homework until everybody else in my house is in bed. It's weird.

And how I do love the auto-save thing they have for these posts. I walked away from the computer for two seconds, my mom got on, and closed the window. But thanks to that, I don't have to retype everything! Yay.

What is with my family and closing every single one of my windows whenever I leave the computer for two seconds? Geez.

And now I really should end this before it gets any longer.

~Calminaiel~

"As much as I would love a night where the whole music program can just watch the music council make idiots of themselves..."

No comments: