Monday, October 08, 2007

Damn Internet

So, my computer's being kinda stupid. I bookmarked my blog, but lately when I click on it, it doesn't bring me here because it says that there's some sort of error with the HTML or something. But it's also doing that with some other blogs I try to go to. So I dunno if it's just my computer, or if blogger's having a moment or something. Oh well.

I can see a late night ahead of me. I have to type up details for band camp, send them out and print out a copy or two, upload things on facebook, both from Haley's party and Calaway park today, and attempt to do some English stuff, even though I have quite a limited idea of what that will be.

I had such a scary panic attack last night...it wasn't even funny. I was really scared. It still hasn't worn off entirely, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Getting out and doing stuff with friends, even if it's just school. It still gets me away from thinking about things that don't need thinking about.

And tomorrow's Tuesday. Normally I'm not a fan of Tuesdays. But recent events / emotions have changed my mind. Tuesday's not a bad day. There are better days, to be sure, but Tuesday's not a bad day.

I really hope I don't forget anything. I should start writing stuff down.

I feel really behind. My mouth is still slightly sensitive about me playing too much, so I've kinda been avoiding practicing, which is really setting me back, especially since I'm supposed to be practicing for NYO auditions. So I really hope it gets better soon, because seriously, it's getting kinda ridiculous.

Trying to think of other things to say...and mostly failing. That's a sign I should actually start working on things that need to get done tonight.

Wish me luck.

~Calminaiel~

"Spiderman!"

No comments: