Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stupid's a loose term

So, by stupid, I mean frustrated, tired, crappy...any of the above, and more, really.

Of course, I'm exaggerating, but only slightly.

Summery of my day so far:

I had to get up early to help my classmate prepare for a test. On the way to the train, my bag ripped. Not deathly, I am now without a bag, rip. But enough so that I clearly need to start using something else to carry stuff in. I was waiting until the weekend to buy a backpack, but I might try to get out tonight to get one now.

Practicing for the test went well. I can't complain, it actually wasn't a bad way to start the day. When the time for the test actually came though I screwed up. Which isn't horrible, but it's still slightly frustrating.

Theory was frustrating.

And Kristian's a jerk.

Moving on.

History was boring. And it wasn't very comforting that they were explaining how to do our assignment the day it was due. Aka, after I handed it in. Thanks for that. Again, not exactly comforting. So now I'm kind of panicking that I might fail entirely and my professor will hate me for the rest of his life.

Which hasn't helped my morning mood. I'm hoping psychology will help a little. It generally does. I also have less time to practice after classes today because I have CJSW training today. For two hours. I hope that's entertaining. Or at least not boring.

I'm hungry, but the thought of Mac Hall between the hours of 12 and 1 scares me. So I figure I'll get food after psychology class. Which takes away even more of my practice time. And I'm supposed to learn a piece for tomorrow in Wind Ensemble. Damn.

I'm good at sight reading, right?

No, Robyn. Bad thinking. Maybe I'll look over that piece quickly before radio training...and after I eat...

Hopefully I'll get my life straightened out eventually.

Hopefully. Likely? Probably not. But hopefully.

I miss my boy. I know I'm not as bad as some. At least we're in the same city and all. But still, busy schedules happen, and here we are. So I'm just putting that out there: I miss him.

I was going to ask Mike if he had anything to add to my blog, but he left to get food. Which is probably what I should be doing.

I'm going to stop before I start going in circles, because if I start doing that I'll just never stop.

~Calminaiel~

"The answer you're looking for: no."

No comments: