Friday, March 18, 2011

Chocolate Money

I'd like to take a moment to get a few things straight.

I am not beginning to cough. My chest does not hurt when I breathe. I am not starting to run out of breath when I practice. Neither my head, nor my body, begins to generally ache during the last half of the day.

I am enjoying tea out of my new Calgary zoo mug (of which I plan to collect the whole set). A plan to the grocery store to buy ginger root is planned for the near future (I hear it's very good for you. Especially in tea). Every spare evening I have will be spent drinking tea and relaxing in a tub full of hot water and moisturizing soaps.

My recital is in fact a month away, and although I do think about my stage presence a lot and do not enjoy people making fun of or generally under appreciating the fact that this is a big thing for me, I am not stressing about it.

I hereby declare all of these statements to be true.

So there.

Now, I must mend a squeaky hamster wheel, so that he may exercise, and I may sleep, and we both shall be happy.

The End.

~Calminaiel~

"Have you ever gone to Tim Hortons, not because you wanted Timmy's, but because the line was so short, you felt obligated to go?"

No comments: