Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh wow

I am getting so good at this stay home spa thing. I had an excellent evening tonight. Except for the fact that I brought my work clothes home even though I didn't need to, and then I didn't pick up groceries even though I probably should have. Oh well. The rest of it was good.

I had one of those awesome baths, where the water is so hot you need to gradually get in the tub to adjust to the heat. My mirrors even fogged up. While I was having my bath. I've never fogged up my mirrors with a bath before. And then once I used all my wonderful moisturizing soaps, and my skin felt all wonderful, I just read my book and soaked for a little bit. So now my skin is wonderfully moisturized, and feels like it will never be dry or itchy again.

Of course, my chest still kinda hurts when I breathe, and I'm trying not to cough. We'll have to see how I feel tomorrow.

In other news, I can't believe we're down to the last four weeks of school. It feels like I have too much to do before the end. Well, I guess I only have one major paper and my recital. I don't really count my English class as anything major. It's practically like revisiting grade 8 English class. Only you actually kinda have to format your assignments.

We're getting another roommate sometime in March. I'm pretty excited to meet him. His name's...Mark? I think. But apparently he has a cat, which is cool.

Oh, and I have curtains! It's amazing. It's like the whole condo complex isn't looking into my bedroom at night anymore.

Another thing I've put on my list of things to do this summer (yes, there is a list. I'll tell you more about it sometime, but I'm trying not to focus on it too much while classes are still happening) is to actually call people and try to hang out with people. I miss a lot of my friends from high school, but university is so stupid and busy, and I hate saying to people, 'hey, we should hang out sometime!' and then never getting around to actually doing it cause I'm too busy. To be honest, I'd much rather wait until I actually do have time to hang out with people, and then give them a call.

I also have this weird fear with people I haven't seen or talked to in a while, that when I call them up they're going to be mad at me for not calling them sooner. That kinda puts a damper on things sometime. Should really get over that.

Anyways. I should get to bed, cause I slept in four out of five days last week, and I cannot let that happen anymore. It's only one more month, I can do school for that much longer. And it's the last stretch in terms of recital practicing, so I have that to focus on as well. I can (and will) make it to the end!

~Calminaiel~

"I've been told I have a great radio face."

1 comment:

tango said...

Just catching up on your blogs. Love the spa bath thingy and hope that you are feeling better new. You'll get through this next busy time just like you've gotten through all the other stress times. Good luck in everything. One of these days you'll look back on "university living" with great fondness.
Love ya, kid.