Thursday, March 17, 2011

Curses!

I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy. Or losing the ability to count with other people in my general vicinity. Either or.

I realized today I forgot to send in my availability calendar for work, which I always do on the 15th of every single month. And it didn't happen this month.

I've also never screwed up counting cash at work ever. Ever. And yet the last three times I've made mistakes. The first two were because I was talking to new staff, and telling them about stuff. This last one was apparently just because Ken was in the room with me. We weren't talking or anything. He was just sitting while I was counting cash.

In other news, I'm beginning to totally loose all interest in school. Right when all my major papers are due. It's a great time. I really think major projects should be due early in the semester, cause then at least I still have some inclination to work. But now? I have no idea how I'm going to do anything.

I wasn't feeling too well today, but Ken bought the third season for Big Bang Theory, so I think we'll watch some of that tonight. I also kinda have the munchies, and my house is terrible for having munchy things around. It kinda sucks.

It's been one of those weeks in which I just keep telling myself things will get better once this week is done. Plus, there's only really a month left of school, so I have to keep myself going for at least another month. Ken and I also thought of a pretty cool summer project, which I'm now really excited for.

Oh yeah, and my recital's coming up in April. But I'm tired of thinking right now, so I think it's time to find a snack and watch Big Bang.

~Calminaiel~

"Robyn likes her blogs."

No comments: