Monday, January 22, 2007

Math exam - 7 books

Yay, I'm done math...until school starts again, since I'm taking Math 30. Why, I have yet to figure out, but, whatever. At least I have Randall with me. We can suffer together.

I'm kinda worried about this math exam, because I thought the multiple choice was fairly easy. Like, not super easy, but not really that hard. But everybody else was saying how hard that test was...so either I completely screwed up, or I'm super amazing. I'd like it to be that I'm super amazing, but I'm not counting on it. The written part was harder...mainly because, halfway through the test, I realized I didn't have a clue how to figure anything out without my calculator. So, that was an interesting part of the test.

I'm so excited to go to Radium. Of course, that means that I won't be able to post until Thursday night...unless I'm too tired on Thursday, in which case it'll be until Friday night.

Not much else to say. Going back to school for the exam today made me realize how much I really love being with friends. I was so excited just to see people (it wasn't even everybody), it was kinda crazy. So I'm really looking forward to spending a whole couple days with just us.

So...I think it's time to end this post. I have some arranging to do. Ooh, but I found this on Amy's blog, so I decided to do it, even though I have't read nearly as many as she has.

Mark the selections you have read in bold. If you liked it, add a star [*] in front of the title, if you didn't, give it a minus [-]. Then, put the total number of books you've read in the subject line.

The Chronicles of Prydain - Alexander, Lloyd
Carrie's War - Bawden, Nina
Death of a Ghost - Butler, Charles
Ender's Game - Card, Orson Scott
Summerland - Chabon, Michael
King of Shadows - Cooper, Susan
The Dark is Rising sequence - Cooper, Susan
Stonestruck - Cresswell, Helen
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Dahl, Roald (We have it, but I haven't read it yet. I've seen most of the movie, though)
Matilda - Dahl, Roald (I recognize the title, and I think I attempted to read it once. Can't remember)
Ingo - Dunmore, Helen
The Sea of Trolls - Farmer, Nancy
Madame Doubtfire - Fine, Anne
Corbenic - Fisher, Catherine
*Inkheart - Funke, Cornelia
*The Thief Lord - Funke, Cornelia
The Owl Service - Garner, Alan
Happy Kid! - Gauthier, Gail
Stormbreaker - Horowitz, Anthony
Whale Rider - Ihimaera, Witi
Finn Family Moomintroll - Jansson, Tove
Fire and Hemlock - Jones, Diana Wynne
The Phantom Tollbooth - Juster, Norton
The Sheep Pig - King Smith, Dick
Stig of the Dump - King, Clive
A Wizard of Earthsea - Le Guin, Ursula
*The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Lewis, C S
Gardens - Lively, Penelope
Goodnight Mister Tom - Magorian, Michelle
The Changeover - Mahy, Margaret
The Stones are Hatching - McCaughrean, Geraldine
The White Darkness - McCaughrean, Geraldine
Beauty - McKinley, Robin
Sabriel - Nix, Garth
The Borrowers - Norton, Mary (I think I watched a movie by that title...not sure if it was based on the book...that was quite a few years ago)
*Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIMH - O'Brien, Robert (I kinda remember that from elementary...can't really remembered how it ended, though I'm sure I liked it...I should read it again...)
Z for Zachariah - O'Brien, Robert
A Dog So Small - Pearce, Philippa
Life As We Knew It - Pfeffer, Susan Beth
A Hat Full of Sky - Pratchett, Terry
His Dark Materials sequence - Pullman, Philip
How I Live Now - Rosoff, Meg
*Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Rowling, J K
Holes - Sachar, Louis
The Foreshadowing - Sedgwick, Marcus
Marianne Dreams - Storr, Catherine
When the Siren Wailed - Streatfield, Noel
The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Stroud, Jonathan
***The Hobbit - Tolkien, J R R (and the Annotated one)
*Charlotte's Web - White, E B

Hm...it doesn't seem like there's a lot of books that I don't like. Well, that's not true, seeing as there's only 7 books there that I've read. I have no idea if that last sentance made any sense, so I think it's better for me to go before I start talking more nonsense...

By the way, concerning the new relationship in the grade 11 band...does anybody else think that's a serious case of 'opposites attracts?' It's going to take a while for me to get used to that sight, I think.

~Calminaiel~

"Ooh, mini muffins!"

No comments: