Monday, January 08, 2007

Returning to Earth

So, I realized today that yeah, I had a very nice time in Spain, and a very nice couple of recovery days, where I could just relax during the day, and relax before bed, etc, but now I have this one week of school left before exam break, and I still have calm to finish, english to finish, and social to finish.

I got an iPod for christmas. I might have already said that, but whatever. I named her Calminaiel, even though that's my blog name, but whatever. It suits her. I still have a bunch of music to put on it, but that will probably wait until after this week, as will a lot of things.

How is it that one minute, I can be so optimistic, and I think everything's alright, and then in just half a second, I can go to over thinking things, and generally, not being happy? I'm getting really sick of it. Half the reason it happens as much as it does is probably because at home, when I'm alone, I'm all optimistic, and I believe everything's good and stuff, and then when I actually leave my room, and step out into the real world, everything isn't exactly as I wanted / imagined it to be. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to be pessimistic, because maybe then I wouldn't be as dissapointed all the time. But I really don't have it in me to be pessimistic. At least, not all the time. I have my moments, but in general, it's more fun being optimistic, while it lasts.

There's my shpeal for the night. I dunno if I should just ignore this so it won't bring me down, or try to deal with it. Meh...

Well, it's now 10:00, and I really need to get at least one element of homework done. So, maybe you should start praying that I make it through the week.

~Calminaiel~

"I've decided that you're too young to be seventeen."

No comments: