Sunday, January 13, 2008

Aha!

I was going to blog half an hour ago, but I forgot what I was going to say. Now I remember, so I'll blog.

However, I will attempt to make it short and to the point, because I have work to do.

So, today at the Pirates rehearsal at the university, I felt like I almost got a glimpse of how I'll change once I start university. I know I will change. I'm going to accept that before it even happens. Because I know what it's like not to accept change while it's already happening / happened, and that's not fun. I figure accepting it early on will make things easier.

Besides, I don't really dread change like I used to. I can't exactly say why. I think it's mostly because the last change, as painful as it was, in the long run, it was for the better. I became an obvious different person, and I like who I am now. No that I didn't like who I was, but I do love who I am now.

Anyways, it was interesting, and I can't actually explain it to the fullest extent.

But enough university thoughts for right now. I have to get through high school first.

To everybody who says I need to get myself out of high school so I can go to university: I'm going as fast as I can, believe me.

To all my high school friends: Damn, I don't want high school to end, because I know things will change with all of us. Maybe not to the highest extent, but certainly to the extent where it might not be as easy to see each other every day. That's one change I'm not looking forward to.

~Calminaiel~

"Pit Band! Stop flirting with the Pirate King!"

1 comment:

Rethack said...

well you and I are both staying here. therefore things wont change. We shall have plenty of rendez-vous. ;)