Thursday, January 31, 2008

Eventually

That's the word of the day. Or the week. Or the past month, really. Oh well. After next week I plan to be entirely caught up, so you'll never have to hear me say that again. For a while.

I don't really have much to say. I'm really only posting this for the last two lines I'm going to write. Life's moving on. School. Music. Music Council. Finding new songs I like. Dad getting me a Taylor Swift CD (whom I've just discovered I have a real liking to). People telling me to get things done. Me saying it'll happen eventually. Playing games with time, and deadlines. Cheating my way into more time. Trying to beat the system. Changing. Questioning. Laughing. Loving. Living.

I could go on. I think you get the gist. Just find a bunch of synonyms to a handful of things up there, and that's pretty much how life is going right now. Looks good to me.

And if you asked me if I loved him
I'd lie.

~Calminaiel~

"Oh right, I'm developing professionally that day."

No comments: