Thursday, January 10, 2008

Almost done!

I haven't forgotten about this place. I've just been a little busy / tired / lacking in anything interesting to talk about.

Not that I really have anything particularly interesting to say now. But I figured if maybe I started doing something on the computer, it might lead to homework, which I need to do, so. =)

What can I say tonight...?

Life is generally good. Yeah, I feel like it sucks sometimes, but so does everybody. We all have our moods. First semester is almost done, which is so nice. In a way, it feels like it went by very fast. Maybe that's because I spent almost more time in rehearsals this year than in class.

I don't really feel like going into anything meaningful right now. I've had a few heart-to-heart talks with people recently, and I do enjoy in person heart-to-heart talks. I've decided I need to make more of an effort to do stuff with friends.

You know, I'm really just going to keep going on about nothing, and sprouting random facts here and there.

I really do mean to write here more often. But as it's the end of semester, I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have teachers that will still take in assignments that were due two months ago...

~Calminaiel~

"Daddy, why won't you buy me a boyfriend?"

No comments: