Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bubbly

I'm feeling awesomely.

So awesomely, that I don't even feel like going into detail on all the reasons I feel awesome.

I probably will eventually. But for now I'd just like to keep them to myself. I feel like I've been expressing a lot of myself lately, and for now I'd just like to keep this to me. Not for any self-conscious reasons. Just because I feel like it.

Hehe. =)

Adam was kind of right.

And on another topic, I really wish Kelsk didn't have to go on tour. I'm sure she'll have a blast, despite the lack of sleep (who actually sleeps on music trips anyways?), but still...it always seems like she leaves just before something happens of which I have to talk to her about. =P

Three days!

~Calminaiel~

"It's 'Come as you are' day! No doing hair, makeup, and wearing whatever makes you feel good!"
"But...you already never do your hair...you never wear makeup...and you always wear whatever makes you feel good...so isn't that just like any other day?"
"Yeah...but this time it has a name!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Sorry I left you! that's one thing it's true I always seem to have to go somewhere when you need to talk to me about something so then I get texts or you wait until I get back and spring a bunch of things on me it's awesome :P