Friday, June 13, 2008

Lists

I always get an idea of a list to make. It can be any kind of list. And I usually don't end up going through with it. Either life takes me away, or I figure it's not worth it, or something else distracts me of it.

I wonder if it'll be the same this time.

For now, I must get off the computer. My brother has a friend over, and he's sleeping in the living room.

Dear Mom and Dad:

I won't say anything, because I know I'm staying at home for university, and you're paying for that, and for probably a lot of other things I'll need over the next few years.

But still...

*looks pointedly at TV screen advertising laptops*

Not that I want to be the ungrateful child. Believe me.

Alright, I have to get out of here.

Goodnight Wayne. =P

~Calminaiel~

"You just picked your nose!"

No comments: