Sunday, October 22, 2006

Babysitting on my day off

Yeah, my dad's friend brought his kids over today. They're babysitter was sick, so I agreed to look after them. It was only for a couple hours anyways. So it was fun. We watched a movie (Shrek) and played cards (Go Fish). Good stuff. And I got to sleep in today, which was nice. I'm still tired, though. One day a week isn't enough to catch up on my sleep. This week's gonna be fun...

I actually attempted to get some homework done. I failed, but I tried.

So...I feel like I should really be doing something productive...but...I also don't really feel like it...and I should be getting to bed...but I'm not. So...yes...

Band camp picture...



There's Chloe. She has a sweet helmet line on her head. I think there's apparently ninjas in that picture too...with Chloe, you can never be too sure.

10 days 'till choir camp...hehe...choir camp...

~Calminaiel~

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it hold the world together."

No comments: