Sunday, September 17, 2006

BBQ at the neighbors

Yeah, we went two houses down the street to have a BBQ with the neighbors. It was fun. The food was great, and it was good to see everybody again. They also have an adorable little dog named Duffy. He's cute. He's four years old, and still smarter then Champ, who's seven. Anyways, it was fun.

I slept in today...of course, seeing as it's my only day of the week that I can sleep in. Had three pancakes for breakfast, had a shower, and then started on homework. I finished that social essay that's due tomorrow, and got a good chunk of that thing for english done.

I didn't water my plants, like I said I was going to do. I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday, and Saturday is always the day when I water my plants, so I'm kinda worried about them. But they'll live until tomorrow. I also didn't get a chance to practice...which isn't good, because I really need to start practicing again. Oh well.

First academy meeting tomorrow, which should be fun. I get ensemble music, which will be nice. I want to organize my music better this year, although I'm not completely sure how yet. We shall see.

Hopefully I get to find out who made senior jazz tomorrow. That'll be interesting, so I'm looking forward to it.

Anyways, I'm not feeling too good, so I think I'm gonna vanish and get some sleep. Or at least read for while.

~Calminaiel~

No comments: