Friday, September 15, 2006

Good day

I'm cold. Not really super freezing...but cold. It's snowing now. Not huge snow or anything...but it's certainly not raining. The means it's scarf season. =)

I got to play my bassoon in band today. It was awesome...until we played the march. I don't like that march. It's your typical march. I like other marches, like the Children's March (though I don't technically call that a march) and the March of the Belgian Pararoopers. Fun stuff. There's this one spot on the bell that I can't polish or oil away...it's bugging me...I'll take a closer look at it when I get the time.

Jazz audition went fairly well. I played a couple notes during my solo which I didn't really like, but other then that I think it went well.

All Cities auditions also went really well. I'm really looking forward to All Cities this year.

So, yes, and then we went to Calaway park (in the snow) for some country thing that the station does. It was fun. I dragged Ry along. =) But I hope he had fun too, even though it was pretty cold, and a bunch of the rides were closed.

Hm...I just remembered about ensemble practice tomorrow. I have no clue who's going to show up. Corey suggested 2:30, so I guess I'll show up then...and we'll see from there. This bugs me...I like to know what's going on, and right now I don't...not really. Hm...oh well, we'll see. I also have to talk to / e-mail Andrea about the CPO concert tomorrow night...

~Calminaiel~

No comments: