Monday, September 04, 2006

Last minute shopping

Yeah, so today we went out and bought some last minute school stuff. Notebooks, pencils, pens, folders, etc. Just the little things. Then we went out for lunch at Pelican Pier. I spray-painted a new shelf for my room, seeing as I need more places to put my plants. I have about three just sitting on my bookshelf.

Anyways, other then that I didn't do much. Played Chibi-Robo, Animal Crossing, and a little Super Mario Bros.

I'm actually looking forward to going back tomorrow. Especially since I'll see all my band buddies again! I'm really looking forward to it. And I realized I have a really awesome first term. Choir, English, Band, Social and Math 20. So other then social, it's a pretty awesome term. And I have choir first thing on Monday mornings, which rocks.

So, my dad wants me in bed...for a good night sleep for tomorrow. So I should go, even though I know I won't sleep for another couple of hours.

~Calminaiel~

No comments: