Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School

So, I found out that on Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Friday I get to spend the whole morning in the band room. That made me so happy. I either have band, then choir, or the other way around. It's great.

We had to go to homeroom this morning...I really don't know why. I've heard that we have to go tomorrow too, which I really hope is not true, because I really don't see the point.

We didn't do much in band. Talked about everything I had already heard. So...yeah.

Choir was pretty fun. Talked to people. I sang an F. =) And...that's pretty much all that happened. Oh, and I learned how to breathe. Which is always helpful.

Math is also fun. I love my math teacher. He's really cool. I hope I can actually get used to his teaching style. It's kinda really close to my last teacher...but slightly different...so I hope I can keep up. I should have done more math homework tonight, but after social, I really wasn't in the mood.

Social...was social. All 80 minutes of it. I managed to pay attention for most of it...I think. At least I have an idea of what he was talking about for the class. And I did most of the work...except for the map...but whatever, I hope it's not due tomorrow. Anyways. There's a lot of band people / other people I know in that class, so that's good.

I also listened to my orchestra CD from Colorado again. I love it so much. Orchestra is fun.

~Calminaiel~

No comments: