Monday, September 11, 2006

Sigh...

Another day, another mood, another couple of regrets.

But such is life, right?

Today actually wasn't a bad day. I stayed in the band room from 7:00 to 12:45 today which was fun. I'm thinking of actually keeping track of how much time I spend in the band room, compared to the time I spend at home...just to see how they compare.

Anyways, I'm going to try out for senoir jazz on alto, since they don't need a bari. I'm still kinda worried about it...since there are a bunch of them...but anyways. I figured I go for it and see what happens...I should have done the same thing for vocal jazz...such is the cause of the first line you read.

Yeah, I was upset with my dad yet again tonight. Seems to be happening slightly more often then it used to.

But I practiced alto for a while tonight. Have to get something ready for that audition. I'm trying a couple swing tunes from a Bb fake book...since my Eb book *still* hasn't come in, and Ry was willing to lend me his...so...yeah...

All this 9/11 stuff on T.V isn't helping my mood much...but now I'm just complaining, so I'll stop. I need to be happier, it's no fun when you're upset, and it certainly doesn't make anybody else any happier either.

But the sooner I go to bed, the sooner I can get up in the morning and leave today behind. So I'd better get started on that.

~Calminaiel~

P.S: I'm also first bassoon in the CYO, which made me super happy. I think CYO's going to be so much fun...once I actually know how to play some of the more insane parts of the pieces. I can't have Mr. Clarinet Lord beside me always beating me at those runs. Actually Mr. Clarinet Lord (a.k.a, Nathan) is actually really nice. But still, I need to learn those parts...and on my bassoon, not that school one. I should write Andrea a letter too...she replied to my last one...anyways...lesson of the night: think happy thoughts.

~Calminaiel~

No comments: