Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm back!

Yes indeed, I'm home. And home actually does seem kind of boring now. I mean, I like having time to just do nothing, and relax, and do almost whatever I want, but at the same time...I dunno, it just feels slightly dull compared to camp.

But that's okay, because I'm going to MusiCamp on Sunday!! I'm so excited, it's going to be so much fun. Especially with both Corey and Kelskie going. Weee!

Anyways. I could go on and on here about Colorado. I won't, otherwise I'd be here all night. Plus, some things just need to be told in person. If you want to hear more about it, ask me about it, and I'll tell you everything you want to know. Well...almost everything.

It's deathly hot...I thought it would be cooler in Calgary than in Colorado, but it's not. At least in Colorado we had mountain breezes to make it at least slightly cooler. Here it's hot, and there's no wind...and what tiny bit of wind there is, it's warm wind. =P Yay. I'm not enjoying it much, and the sad thing is that it probably won't be any better in Red Deer. I don't think I've ever been to MusiCamp when it hasn't been deathly hot. Actually I don't think last year was that bad, but it certainly wasn't as cool as I would have liked it to be.

Wow, I'm bored. I've only been home for a couple days and I'm already bored. Good job.

I need to start practicing for MusiCamp. I've left it a little later than I meant to.

Not sure what else to say. I attempted to organize my long list of links over there. --->
I'm not sure if it really did any good, but I'd rather have smaller, semi-organized lists rather than one long seemingly random list of links.

Still bored. I'm going to see if I can actually find something to do on the computer.

~Calminaiel~

"I wanted to see what it was like to eat watermelon with a spoon."

No comments: