Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Me Voila

*gasp* Robyn speaking french?!

And now for something completely different...

I'm almost done my book. It's still a good book, but some elements still make me kinda mad. Like how he cheated on her twice and she still loves him. To an extent, I can understand that. But at the same time...c'mon, girl. Really.

I'm done math forever! (hopefully). The only way I'd have to take it again is if my mom doesn't like my mark and makes me take it again online. But if I get a half decent mark, that'll hopefully put me somewhere in the 60s, and I figure if I get at least that I can get out of taking it again. If I'm in the 50s...hm, maybe not. Let's hope.

I also couldn't find my physics teacher after the exam, so I have no idea where I'm taking my physics exam. My current play in to just come to school on Friday at least an hour early and hopefully he'll be in his room and I can ask him. Watch me have a mini crisis because I have no idea where I'm doing my exam...there's something to look forward to, eh?

I also have to go to guidance, because in the two times I went in, the person I wanted to talk to, wasn't there. If they're not there Friday, I'll just leave it until next year. Or maybe I'll ask them sometime late summer or something when they start taking course changes. Meh. We'll see.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I really don't have anything significant to say. I have no idea where the brochure / sign up form for the U of C workshop has gone, and there weren't any left at the school, so let's hope that, after looking around my little corner, I find it. Otherwise, it looks like I'm not going to that after all.

So many 'hopefully's and 'maybe's and 'let's hope's tonight. Good job Robyn.

And I shall see you all, when I see you all.

~Calminaiel~

"See, this is the reason I'm a hopeless romantic!"

1 comment:

Christine said...

I swear, French won't kill you!!

By the way, you can sign up for the U of C workshop online: https://www.ucalgary.ca/cted/forms/summerband.html