Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Spring Ahead?

Oh wow. I kind of feel like the semester just started, and yet there's only really a month and a half left. Which really isn't that much, especially considering my recital is at the end of that month and a half.

Reader's Digest version of life: Working lots, loving/hating music as always, lost a pet, adopted a pet, have a student, procrastinating, buying (but ironically not drinking) booze, spending money, mooching food, and generally just trying to deal with one day at a time.

Oh, and dutifully taking care of my lucky bamboo plant, and my money tree, which are placed beside each other in my room. My superstitious side is pretty sure they're helping me get through life. Of course, my realistic side thinks that's ridiculous, and sometimes forces me to 'forget' to water them every now and then, just to prove it doesn't make a difference. But that's a story for another time.

~Calminaiel~

"This Christmas is turning out to be rather fishy."
"There's something fishy about this Christmas."

No comments: