Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free time...?

Ah, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been up late because of homework, and I either don't have the energy to post, or social has brainwashed me, and I've forgotten. Anyways.

I've actually been not busy tonight, which is weird. Well, technically I should have been busier. I mean, I could have done those pages for math, instead of just doing the practice test. I also could have actually started on various English things that are due at one point or another. I could also have started on the next social unit. All to get ahead before I go to Mexico. But, we're talking about me, meaning if it's not due in the next three days, chances are I'm not going to seriously think about it for a while.

So...yeah. We had our Halloween band party yesterday. Which was really more of a Halloween band movie night, but it was still fun. Watched Nightmare before Christmas. I never realized how much that movie likes its bassoons. And oboes. And english horn. And french horn. =)It was fun. Then, after vaccuming all the popcorn off the floor, I headed to Chloes to watch more Halloween movies. Only these ones were actually scary. Well, Hannibal was. Final Destination was so filled with foreshadowing and drama, it was actually kinda amusing. But I guess if I had really wanted to be scared, I could have been. Movies are fun like that.

Alright...some days I can go on forever here...today is not one of those days. So I'll put up a band camp picture...



I'm starting to loose track of which pictures I've already shown here...so now I'm basically resorting to picking a random picture and hoping I haven't shown it already. Here's another picture of the bus. I think this is when we were leaving band camp. Although I'm not sure...that looks like an unusually happy face for leaving band camp...

~Calminaiel~

"We have homes?"

No comments: