Sunday, June 10, 2007

Complaints for the Night

I think I'm getting my mom's cold.
Bassoon exam's tomorrow.
Physics test tomorrow and Tuesday.
English homework is due.
My head hurts like a bitc-...well, it hurts a lot.
My nose is stupid.
My throat hurts.
My computer's not nearly as fast as I would like it.
I'm still dead tired.
It's my stupid wonderful time of the month.
More English homework is due.
I don't feel like doing anything, but I have a lot to do.
My face is breaking out like there's no tomorrow.
I'm cold.
I kinda have a fever.
More English homework is due.
I said I'd bake cookies for Monday, and I haven't.
I don't want to be sick for the band party Monday.
My tone today was not good.
I just want to huddle down and read my book in my blankets.
I need to get up to take a shower.
I don't want to stay up late doing English homework.
I don't want to be sick.

Alright, now I'm just grasping at straws to make myself seem more pathetic. Maybe I'll take a bath instead of a shower. That'll solve one of them. As for the rest...whatever. I just needed to get all that out.

Damn. I don't want to have a bath if it's my freakin time of the month. Yay...

I should go before I start swearing even more on here...

~Calminaiel~

P.S. If you're going to chat to me, and it's not to be sympathetic, or helpful, I may or may not ask you to screw off. Just thought I should warn you.

1 comment:

Rethack said...

*hugs* :)