Sunday, June 03, 2007

Homework Time

Okay, I actually have to sit down and get my english homework done. As much as I love the thought of enjoying this week and then not sleeping the entire weekend...I don't, really. So, instead of getting no sleep for two nights, I'll just get limited sleep for the next week. Either way, it's not really pleasent, but I did see this coming. I knew this was going to happen if I didn't do my work, and yet I still didn't do it. Not that I regret that, it's what I do. But now I actually have to work.

Hm..what's been going on that's worth mentioning here...

Not much actually. I went to Miranda's vegetarian potluck the other night, which was a lot of fun. Pictures are on facebook.

Boys are stupid. In general, they really are. Between them not standing up and just being men, to them fooling around and ruining things...it's a wonder we still like them. =P

Other then that, I don't have much to say. I still don't think my scales are where they need to be for my exam, but maybe I can pull through them anyways. I didn't have a super long practice tonight because the Wizard of Oz was on TV, and I got distracted.

I had a big sentimental thing to write here on Friday. Then I didn't feel like writing, and I don't feel like posting about it now. You guys are probably all sick of reading those kinds of posts anyways. =P

~Calminaiel~

"I am...ze Judicator. You get an F...with bullets..."

No comments: