Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pajamas

Yes, I spent the day in my pajamas. I didn't go anywhere. I played Puzzle Pirates, watched Mythbusters, and played Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I also attempted to start laundry. But laundry days are always, in reality, laundry weeks. So it'll take a while no matter when I start it.

Christmas is so close. I'm excited. Presents are under the tree, and Bennet's days off start tomorrow. Squee.

Anyways, after this insanely inactive day, I'm excited for tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love days where I just do nothing, but this was almost excessive. At least tomorrow I'll be going out and seeing people and...well, actually having a reason to get dressed in general. =P

Yummy eggnog. And banana milk, which I polished off today.

I also need to upload pictures, which I'm going to do right now. I also need to start my other blog that I've been talking about. But that one won't have my name on it, so don't expect me to tell you about it. It'll appear in my blog list though, so if you're diligent about checking that, you'll see it.

~Calminaiel~

"So good!"

No comments: