Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Word Vomit

You know of word vomit, right? When you just keep talking and talking, and your head knows that nothing you're saying has any meaning to anything, or really any point, and you know that the person hearing it doesn't care, and you know that somewhere along the line you're probably going to say something you shouldn't or that you may regret later, and yet you just keep talking, and talking?

Yeah, that's me sometimes. If you hear me starting to fall into word vomit, please help. Don't just sit there and listen to me go on, and on, because the more you don't attempt to help me with other conversation, the more I'll just keep going.

And it's not pleasant, because my head is screaming at me to shut up, and yet I don't. So the sooner you jump in and help, the sooner my head can stop screaming at me, and start thanking you. So it's a win-win situation, really.

In other news.

My head is about to explode. Whether it'll explode in the form of word vomit, or via emotions, or literally just blow up, I'm not sure yet. But I feel like it's coming, and I'm not really sure what to do to either delay it, or prevent it from doing so.

I have about six thousand voices going on up there, compared to the two dozen I usually have.

I'm trying to ignore all of them, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep that up.

As such, it's making it very hard to focus on one thing at a time.

~Calminaiel~

"I've got all the fiber I need right here."

No comments: