Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just one thing

I feel free.

It's insane. I saw pretty much exactly what I've seen the whole rest of the summer.

And yet my stomach didn't flip, and my mind didn't suddenly feel like going crazy. I just shrugged.

Well, actually I did more than shrug. I whisper-yelled at my computer and laughed.

Is that a sign that somebody's going insane? Who knows. But that's not the point.

The point is, that it's just hit me that I don't need to deal with this anymore.

Actually I shouldn't say that. Because that makes it sound more negative than it is.

Maybe I will have to deal with it slightly. But I don't even know that for sure yet.

Anyways, the point is (for the second time) that there is at least one tiny aspect of my life that no longer needs dealing with. And I need not waste any more mental turmoil over it.

Now for the deep cleansing breath...and the moving on with my life.

And by that, I mean moving on to an email.

=)

~Calminaiel~

"That's the perk of passing your name down for a few generations."

No comments: