Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And life goes on

I'm currently sitting in the lobby. Eating greasy, but cheap, food from Mac Hall. And blogging. Obviously.

Should have practiced today. Didn't. Moving on.

Mike just sat up on the couch next to me. He's been sleeping for at least the past hour.

My stomach's already protesting against what I'm forcing it to digest. Deal with it stomach, payday isn't until the end of this week.

I am starving musician. And starving student. I shall develop stomach of steel. Rawr.

When I went to Taco Time and gave them one of my many certificates that I have, the guy asked where I got them. I was like...my dad works for a radio station and he brought them home. The guy said something about seeing one like it before (btw, that was because I also went there Monday), and muttered something else, but I couldn't hear it. He'd better not be complaining, because for his information, these stupid certificates are the only reason I'm really going to Taco Time to get food lately.

And again, I'm not complaining, because it's a burrito, 'Mexi-Fries' and a drink for 3$. So, it works. But still. I would like to inform that guy that there are at least four different places I'd rather go to in Mac Hall, and instead, I am taking the time to go there. So deal with it.

Oh look, Ben just moved to Mike's couch and is now sleeping. Good for him.

Of course, that's my pessimistic side kicking in. Maybe he was wondering where he could get some. Or maybe he'd just never seen them and he was curious.

But at least they take them and know what to do with them, as opposed to some places who look at coupons blankly.

And the saxophone quartet is rehearsing. And they're conveniently rehearsing in the room that is so live you can hear anybody playing in it throughout all of Craigie Hall. I exaggerate, but only slightly.

I have my first shift in the Rozsa tonight. Apparently the Rozsa's a lot easier than UT. I can understand that. But I'm also kind of looking forward to trying it out myself.

Oh my gosh! I should be watching Heartland in these couple of hours I have before work!

~Calminaiel~

"What's a stanza?"

No comments: