Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Social exam

Yay, social's actually done! No more for a whole year! Of course, this means I'm now making my way into my crazy-semester...Math 30, Physics 20, and French 20. Oh, and I guess English 20 too, even though that's only every other day because it switches with band. But still. Fun stuff.

So, I forgot my I.D. for my exam. You need that, because, you know, somebody might just want to come and take my exam for me. There's lots of those types around....that was dripping with sarcasme, by the way. So I went to Lopez, and he wrote a note saying I am who I say I am. Luckily I had a nice exam supervisor who just laughed and told me good job. I have a feeling with a more strict teacher the results might have had to be a little more complicated. But whatever. It worked out.

I just remembered I have to type up my reed making notes...which means I'm going to cut this post short, since I really need to do that so I actually start making reeds. Especially since I just discovered my reed that I'm currently using is leaking...not good.

So, I think I'm gonna go, because I'm not going to be able to make any sense here if all I'm thinking about are reed making notes.

Hehe, I'm chatting with Paul about good times in Colorado. I need to find out of Corey's actually serious about going, because if he is, I'm thinking I kinda want to go with him. Because going to Colorado with Corey really would be fun. Can't forget to ask him about that...I also need to send Agopian's e-mail to Alistair, in case he really does want to join CYO...

~Calminaiel~

"Are you brave enough to climb the tree?"

No comments: