Thursday, August 23, 2007

Any news?

Not really. Just band camp for the last few days. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not boring, but I really don't feel the need to describe everything that happens at band camp on my blog. It's definitely awesome, but most of the amusing stories are definitely better in person, not over a blog.

Therefore, I don't have much to say.

Although I am going to cave sometime in the next few days and and up posting about 20 videos on facebook, all of which are about 30 seconds long...or less. So that'll be fun, I guess. But I've been saying that they're going to be put up eventually, and I keep putting it off because I'm pouting that I can't put my awesome edited version on facebook. Oh well. Enough of that. I really need to put them up.

On another note, I really should be going to bed right now. Instead, I'm staying up to listen to music. Go figure.

~Calminaiel~

"Bring out your dead!"

No comments: