Sunday, August 19, 2007

First day of camp!

Yup. First day of U of C camp was today. It was pretty good...seeing as I didn't actually do anything. Seriously. I showed up, and filled out my option form, and then handed it in because my bassoon teacher wasn't there to hear our auditions, so we're auditioning tomorrow.

So then I went down to the horn audition room, because, being a bassoonist, I'm naturally a friend of the french horns. I don't know how that always works out, but it does. It's actually pretty awesome. =)

I hung out with the horns, which is always fun, because it's Christine and Henry, and I love them both. Then after they finished their auditions we went to the food court. Mostly everything was closed, but the Bake Chef was open, so we got these awesome buns and cookies. Seriously, those buns were awesome! They're going to take over A&W as my Friday meal before All-Cities. I'm excited.

I went to Henry's house to hang out, and Christine went home. Which was a shame, because me and Henry played with Lego, and it was soo awesome! I won't go into a lot of detail here, but check out facebook in the next few days (or at the end of the week more likely, when I have time to put up pictures) and you'll understand.

Whether you'll understand that we're that awesome, or that we both have no life, I'm not sure. You'll have to discover that for yourself.

But that doesn't stop me from thinking that we're just that awesome. =)

~Calminaiel~

"Are they twins...or gay...?"

No comments: