Monday, September 03, 2007

Last day of freedom

Or so my brother says. I'm just excited to go back and see everybody.

However, it also means I have to start getting up early, which is not exactly an appealing thought.

Other then that, I really don't have much to say. I didn't really do anything today, besides read my book. It, by Stephen King. Quite an amazing book. I love it when books can make me gasp out loud.

I also attempted to practice, but my reed made me really mad, and I didn't like my tone, and overall I just got annoyed and frustrated. Not a good attitude for practicing.

Yay for seeing friends tomorrow!

~Calminaiel~

"You need wizards. And ninjas. Ninja-wizards! And bears. Bears with lazer beams on their heads. Yeah. Man, that would be so freakin' awesome!"

1 comment:

Melda said...

It's a Boromir quote!

*Dies*

I love that quote :P

I'd sorta agree with Graham again...I like freedom...

~Sil