Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dear Prudence

So, I've basically had that song in my head since the dawn of time itself. Or at least ever since I saw Across the Universe. Pretty much the best movie ever. I love it.

I'm pretty sure I don't have much to say tonight, but I figured I'd post something anyways, just for the heck of it.

I love playing duets with Corey. We sound so good. We'll sound better once I have my bassoon back, but whatever. Speaking of which, I don't think it's going to come back before band camp, which really sucks. But oh well I guess. I'm taking the next two days off to let my face heal, since it got all puffy again after I practiced one morning, which sucks.

I can't stand waiting! Honestly...I like him, and I want us to talk more. And we kinda started talking more near the end of the week, but now I have to wait a whole long weekend before I find out if that was just some sort of weird fluke, or if we're actually going to start talking more on a regular basis.

sigh. I'm going insane. Why can't I help but compare this to grade 10? I told myself I wouldn't do that, because of course it's different, but I really am...I can't remember if it feels the same...sometimes I think it feels basically the same, and sometimes I'm not so sure. Although the moments when I'm not so sure don't come up very often...

Yay, relatives are over. It's not so bad, but still, it disturbs the peace of the house for a few days.

And...that's actually pretty much it. That's the only thing that's driving me crazy at the moment. Everything else I think I can handle.

Although I definitely need to update my iPod. There's a variety of music that I need to add on there and haven't gotten around to it.

~Calminaiel~

"Tails, go left...woah, take the next *safest* left..."

No comments: