Sunday, October 21, 2007

Impulse or Intelligence?

I wonder if I was faced with a decision, if I would take the smart route, or just go with my immediate impulse. I know I'm faced with a lot of decisions that probably apply here, but with those ones the answer is pretty obvious. Either not thinking about it is in the only way to do it (ex. jumping off a diving board), or the impulse way is so ridiculous, it's not even considered as an option.

But in all seriousness, if I was faced with a choice where both impulse and intelligent decisions had pros and cons, which one would I go with?

There's my random pondering for the day. Other than that, I really don't have anything meaningful to say.

Today was a pretty awesome day. You can't deny it. Except that now I actually have to do homework, which is not pleasing.

So I'd better get back to my attempt to do something productive. Wish me luck.

~Calminaiel~

"Yeah, well you can't unhook a bra from underneath a shirt."

No comments: