Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And then...

We're all where we usually are. All of us. And then it happened. They came in, wanting to prove a point. What that was, I never quite figured out. But they did. The threats, the weapons, it was all there.

They took him. Again they wanted to prove something. They used the line they've been using since the dawn of time - 'So unless anybody else has any better suggestions, we'll be going.'

And I stepped forward with my classic line - 'take me'.

So they took me away, and did what they wanted. Everything they wanted. Use your imagination.

And then they took me back. For no reason. That's just what they did.

And I was confused. I didn't feel the way I thought I should. I was scared, but that was only something in the back of my mind. I wasn't scarred, or feeling like my life was ending.

I spoke aloud, for no reason. Because I wanted them to know. I tried to figure it out. Finally I came to one conclusion.

'I'm happy. I'm happy because I know I made a difference now. And I'm happy because now you're still here, so I can tell you that you're one of the most amazing people I know, and I hope we never drift apart, because I love having you as a friend.'

Then I pulled myself out of my daydream, and wandered into my room to practice.

~Calminaiel~

"Ah, my mistake. We'll kill it together, then. =)"

No comments: