Friday, May 30, 2008

Just kidding

Have you ever spent an entire night thinking about something, and going over it so many times that you're dizzy, until you finally decide to sleep on it, and then you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think when you open your eyes is 'Am I crazy? That's ridiculous."

I always find it amusing.

For that reason, I try not to make important decisions at night. Always sleep on it.

I have to attempt to fix my hair for tonight. Meaning take it out of it's braids, shower, and then braid it again. =P

Less than a week!

I can't imagine what it'll be like. Of course, I've had so much to do this week, I haven't exactly had time to even try to imagine what it'll be like. I think this is something I'll end up just putting out of my mind, other than collecting pledges, of course, but as for the actual event of what I'm doing, I'll just end up not thinking about it at all, or what it'll be like.

Wednesday will be a shocker.

And that was an incredibly long sentence. I apologize.

Time to go before I start rambling.

And Corey, if you read this, I need to chat with you sometime. About this coming Wednesday. I hope you're not busy in the evening.

And I love you. =)

Hehe.

~Calminaiel~

"Woah, with these things, I can do anything!"

No comments: