Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My iPod reads my mind

I'm not really in the mood to blog about anything too deep. I have a few deep topics that I've thought about, but I'm not in the mood at the moment to really go into those.

I confessed to a couple people, and now I think I feel better. Now, I believe, is the time to stop talking about it, and sharing it, and start living with it. Yes?

I have barely two weeks to get everything done. What am I doing? Homework? Of course not. Going to bed to recharge myself for these next few intense weeks? Nope. Instead I'm exploring the power of bookmarks and other various things on the computer. Insane.

~Calminaiel~

"So do you have an XBox or a Playstation 3?"
"I have a cello."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So do you have an XBox or a Playstation 3?"
"I have a cello."

best quote ever! I laughed when I heard that one :P (i was watching the show too)