Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ballet

The ballet concert was really neat. I liked the music. I didn't like the clapping-in-between-movements. But there was plenty of bassoon in the last piece. Including contrabassoon. So that was nice. They had a choir, which was really neat. I think the piece that stood out to me the most was The Winter Room. Apparently it was about a winter scene where a couple meet. It was really cool. Like, the beginning made the whole audience gasp. I mean, you could actually hear everybody gasp. I loved it.

I've given up trying to take Saturday morning showers. I just don't have the energy, especially when I get to sleep in two hours more then on the weekdays. So I'll just leave showers until Sunday. Although I do have to be at Mount Royal at 10:00 tomorrow morning. Probably slightly before that. But that's alright. I can take a shower before that.

I'm tired. Band camp picture that describes my mood at the moment...



I'll leave you with that, and let you interpret my mood as you wish...

~Calminaiel~

No comments: