Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tomorrow...

I can't wait for tomorrow...for no particular reason really, I'm just ready for Tuesday to be done. Plus, I'm taking a break from my homework, which is making me feel guilty...anyways...band camp picture...=)



I apologize Randall, that's not a great picture of you. I'm sure I'll be able to get a better one and put it on here. Anyways, that Randall on her horse. I think she had a really nice horse...he didn't cause any trouble like Adam's...at least I don't think so. Randall will have to tell me if I'm right. I hope I get better pictures of Randall...she's so sweet, I love her.

Anyways, I want to start typing up our soap opera for the band that I'm writing. It's going to be fun. I really should be using this time to do homework, especially as social's due on Thursday and I'm not done it, and basically everybody in the class are way better students...

Anyways, I really want to get started on this soap opera, so I'll talk more tomorrow...probably. =)

~Calminaiel~

1 comment:

Rethack said...

ROBYN! :D hey! thank you for putting the picture of me up :). My horse was amazing, I loved her. She was so sweet and gentle. And, I am very proud of you and your reed making. the reed looks sweet. Love you Robyn :) <3

-Randall